The following is a Game Prep List
FOR HOME GAMES ONLY
1. You need to have someone keep game time and penalty time. This can be a parent or one of the coaches. Ideally a parent so coaches can concentrate on the game. Sometimes the ref(s) will do game time. his person should use the stop-watch issued in the head coach bag to keep time and the air horn (also in the Head coach bag) to indicate the end of each quarter/half.
2. You wil need to place balls on the end-lines before the game and have at least 4 balls on the sideline for the ref.
3. You will need to place 3 cones on your sideline - one at midfield the other two 10 yards from the midfield cone. This is the "box" area where the kids come in and out of during substitutions.
1. Please ask you kids to arrive 45 minutes before game time. They should be stretching and doing some basic ground ball/passing drills at this time.
2. Ensure each player has a mouthpiece (cup for boys). If they do not, THEY CANNOT PLAY.
3. Please use caution when a player is hurt. Always default to keeping them out. In the case of a head injury, please have the parent come to get their child and recommend they be checked out by a doctor. If a child does go to the doctor. WE must receive a doctors note releasing them to practice and play.